Phoenix Charon UF0961K Under Floor Safe Key Locking
Phoenix Charon (ROUND DOOR) Under Floor Safes
This underfloor security safe has been designed to meet the requirements for a secure yet hidden safe.
- SECURITY PROTECTION – The UF0961K is a 9 inch cube, providing £6,000 cash cover or £60,000 cover for valuables.
- LOCKING – Supplied with a high security double-bitted VdS Class I key-lock (2 Keys Supplied).
- DOOR CONSTRUCTION – 25mm thick high quality mild steel. Hardened dowels and balls protecting moving parts with a hardened 6mm back plate.
- BODY CONSTRUCTION – The neck is constructed of 6mm mild steel tube 4″ high. 10mm thick mild steel top plate, 2mm thick mild steel body and 3mm thick mild steel base all with continuously welded seams.
- INTERIOR – Fully flocked interior to protect valuables from damage.
- FIXING – Fixing instructions are available to fit the unit into a solid concrete floor.
- COLOUR – Finished in attractive Red paint.
UK Mainland – Drop Off Delivery – FREE
Delivery date for this product is up to 3 to 5 working days. Drop off delivery is a standard kerbside drop off delivery service that will arrive on a tail lift vehicle. These are delivered by a courier who will deliver the item to your kerbside only. It is your responsibility to move the unit from kerbside to your premises. These Items will usually require 2 or more people to move. Please note a signature will be required
Download – Phoenix Charon Specification
What does cash cover mean on a safe?
The cash cover tells you the amount of cash the safe is designed to protect. You may see the terms cash rating, security rating, insurance rating or cash cover these all have the same meaning. The Jewellery cover tells you how much the safe is designed to protect for jewellery, watches or any other valuables. You may see the term valuables rating; this has the same meaning as jewellery cover.
To find the jewellery cover on a safe just times the cash cover on a safe by 10. Cash cover £6,000 times by 10 makes the jewellery cover £60,000. A £6,000 cash cover safe will let you keep up to £6,000 of cash or £60,000 of valuables. It can’t hold both for insurance purposes. Your option is to mix the value of cash (e.g. £3,000) and valuables ( £30,000) to maintain the insurance limit.
If you are going through your insurance company your Insurance company will tell you what cash cover your safe will need to have depending on your cash or valuables that you would like to cover.